Chicken breast sauteed with mushroom, bell pepper and onion, then stirred into hot angel hair pasta and spaghetti sauce. A tasty, quick and simple recipe that I received from a friend. Serve with garlic bread, if desired.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute mushrooms, bell pepper and onion until soft; remove from skillet and set aside. Saute chicken for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear. Return mushroom mixture to skillet and stir all together.
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3 Return pasta to pot over medium heat and stir in spaghetti sauce; heat through, then stir in chicken mixture and heat through, stirring. Serve hot.
- Calories 395.9
- Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Fat 11.4 g
- Fiber 3.5 g
- Protein 34 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Sodium 560.2 mg
- Sugar 6.3 g