- Published May 8th
- Ready In15m
Chicken Taco Soup for Two Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chicken Taco Soup for Two for 2 servings:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning, divided
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup frozen corn
- 1 (5 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Oaxaca cheese, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, or to taste
Chicken Taco Soup for Two Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Chicken Taco Soup for Two, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chicken Taco Soup for Two is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Chicken Taco Soup for Two within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chicken Taco Soup for Two easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add onion and 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning. Cook until onions are soft and translucent, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes with juice, chicken broth, and corn.
- 2 Sprinkle remaining taco seasoning over chicken pieces and add to soup. Stir to combine, cover, and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado slices, Oaxaca cheese, and sour cream.
Per Serving: 421 calories; 22.6 grams of fat; 32.5 grams of carbohydrates; 21.2 grams of protein; 60 milligrams of cholesterol; 1994 milligrams of sodium.