- Published Aug 31st
- Ready In15m
Chile-Garlic Shrimp Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chile-Garlic Shrimp for 4 servings:
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (1.6 oz) package buffalo wing seasoning mix (such as McCormick® Original Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 lime wedges, for garnish (optional)
Chile-Garlic Shrimp Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Chile-Garlic Shrimp, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chile-Garlic Shrimp is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Chile-Garlic Shrimp within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chile-Garlic Shrimp easily:
- 1 Rinse the shrimp with cold water and pat dry with paper towls. Add the shrimp and seasoning mix to a plastic bag and shake to coat.
- 2 Heat the butter, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium heat until the butter has melted. Raise the heat to medium-high; when the butter begins to pop and sizzle add the shrimp to the pan. Cook and stir the shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 4 to 5 minutes. Do not overcook.
- 3 Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cilantro and lime juice. Garnish with lime wedges and serve hot.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 15.4 grams of fat; 9.9 grams of carbohydrates; 18.8 grams of protein; 211 milligrams of cholesterol; 911 milligrams of sodium.