- Published May 29th
- Ready In45m
Chili Dog Casserole II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chili Dog Casserole II for 10 servings:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef frankfurters
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
Chili Dog Casserole II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Chili Dog Casserole II, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chili Dog Casserole II is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Chili Dog Casserole II within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chili Dog Casserole II easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili and bean 'bed'. Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.
- 3 Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 491 calories; 28.8 grams of fat; 39.4 grams of carbohydrates; 19.7 grams of protein; 62 milligrams of cholesterol; 1323 milligrams of sodium.