Published Feb 24th
Prep 20m Cook 20m Additional - Ready In 40m
Servings 10 Calories 253 kcal
Chicken tenders for a crowd bake quickly in the oven, with fresh, herby flavor from chimichurri.
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 0.5 cup chopped green onion (including green tops)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds and membranes removed, diced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 cup olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 pounds chicken tenders
- 1.5 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12x18-inch sheet pan with parchment or aluminum foil; set aside.
- 2 Combine parsley, oregano, garlic, green onions, and jalapeño in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse just a few times to break up the parsley and combine the ingredients. Place processed vegetables in a small bowl; stir in vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 3 Place chicken tenders in a single layer on the prepared pan. Lightly season with salt and pepper; sprinkle smoked paprika evenly over the tenders. Spoon half of the chimichurri evenly over the tenders. Reserve remaining half of chimichurri, covered, in the refrigerator to use later.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 18 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- 5 Serve tenders with reserved chimichurri sauce.
- Calories 253 kcal
- Carbohydrate 2 g
- Cholesterol 79 mg
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 32 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 94 mg
- Fat 13 g