- Published Dec 27th
- Ready In8h 30m
Chinese Pork Chops Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chinese Pork Chops for 6 servings:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless pork chops
Chinese Pork Chops Cooking Instructions
- Ready In8h 30m
To cook Chinese Pork Chops, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chinese Pork Chops is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Chinese Pork Chops within 8 hours 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chinese Pork Chops easily:
- 1 In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, vegetable oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Set aside some of the mixture in a separate bowl for marinating during cooking. Pierce the pork chops on both sides with a fork, place in a large resealable plastic bag, and cover with the remaining marinade mixture. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- 2 Preheat the grill for high heat.
- 3 Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill pork chops 6 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness, marinating often with the reserved portion of the marinade.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 6.3 grams of fat; 11.2 grams of carbohydrates; 19.6 grams of protein; 48 milligrams of cholesterol; 1235 milligrams of sodium.