Rich chocolate flavor in a creamy fudge enhanced by the crunchy, nutty flavor of almonds. Add this to a holiday dessert table for rave reviews.
- Cooking spray
- 2 pounds powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk
- ¾ cup vegan buttery sticks, softened
- ¾ dash almond flavor
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 Line a 9-inch baking pan with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2 In large saucepan, mix powdered sugar, cocoa, and salt. Add almondmilk and buttery sticks. Cook over medium-low heat until buttery sticks melt and mixture is all moistened, stirring frequently. Cook and stir until mixture is smooth.
- 3 Remove from heat. Beat with spoon until mixture loses its shine, about 5 minutes. Stir in almond flavor and almonds.
- 4 Spread in pan. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.