- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In2h
Chocolate Cake V Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Cake V for 2913 servings:
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups hot brewed coffee
- 2 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Chocolate Cake V Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h
To cook Chocolate Cake V, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolate Cake V is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolate Cake V within 2 hours . The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Cake V easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. In a small bowl, dissolve the cocoa in the hot coffee; set aside. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the cocoa mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 34.8 g of carbohydrate; 31 mg of cholesterol; 10.6 g of fat; 1.6 g of fiber; 3.4 g of protein; 2 g of saturatedFat; 222 mg of sodium; 21 g of sugar;