- Published Sep 19th
Chocolate Cherry Cake I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Cherry Cake I for 18 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Cherry Cake I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Cherry Cake I easily:
- 1 Combine cake mix, cherry pie filling, and three eggs. Mix until well blended.
- 2 Bake in well greased and floured 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 3 To Make Frosting: Combine sugar, butter or margarine, and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook 1 minute.
- 4 Remove from heat.
- 5 Stir in chocolate pieces until melted and smooth.
- 6 Frost when cake is cool.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 11.4 grams of fat; 47.5 grams of carbohydrates; 3.4 grams of protein; 40 milligrams of cholesterol; 280 milligrams of sodium.