- Published Sep 10th
- Ready In40m
Chocolate Chip Krispies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Chip Krispies for 36 servings:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/3 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
Chocolate Chip Krispies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Chocolate Chip Krispies, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolate Chip Krispies is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolate Chip Krispies within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Chip Krispies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2 In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the water and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt, gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Fold in the chocolate chips and crispy rice cereal. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 11.1 grams of fat; 26.5 grams of carbohydrates; 2 grams of protein; 24 milligrams of cholesterol; 99 milligrams of sodium.