- Published Apr 19th
- Ready In35m
A family favorite…Easy, fast, and yummy.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies for 24 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Mix spice cake mix, pumpkin puree, chocolate chips, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and white sugar in a large bowl until just combined. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes.
- 4 Mix confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth, adding more milk if needed. Drizzle sugar mixture over warm cookies.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 4.9 grams of fat; 32.4 grams of carbohydrates; 1.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 187 milligrams of sodium.