- Published May 29th
- Ready In30m
Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies II for 96 servings:
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies II, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies II is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies II within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies II easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 2 cups confectioners' sugar. Beat in the vanilla and coconut extracts and salt. Add flour one cup at a time, mixing well after each. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork dipped in confectioners' sugar.
- 3 Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until a light golden brown. While cookies are still warm from the oven, dust with the remaining confectioners' sugar.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 5.2 grams of fat; 8 grams of carbohydrates; 0.8 gram of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 40 milligrams of sodium.