Here in Tennessee, we would put whiskey in our scrambled eggs if it was socially acceptable. Luckily, whiskey in your cookies is both acceptable and tasty! Get a glass of milk (or whiskey) to have with cookies.
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Tennessee whiskey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together into a bowl.
- 3 Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter until completely blended; beat in the second egg. Add whiskey and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- 4 Mix flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until just incorporated; fold in chocolate chips. Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet, 1 to 2 inches apart.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 9 to 12 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Calories 171.6
- Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Fat 8.3 g
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Sugar 16.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.