A friend gave me this recipe at a cookie exchange party in 1981. I won a 2nd place in a cookie contest with this recipe. It’s a GREAT holiday cookie!
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ pound butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 ½ pounds milk chocolate, melted
- 1 In a large bowl, combine the confectioners sugar, vanilla wafers, walnuts, butter and orange juice. Mix well and shape into 1 inch round balls; allow to dry for 1 hour.
- 2 Place chocolate chips in top of double boiler. Stir frequently over medium heat until melted.
- 3 Dip balls into melted chocolate and place in decorative paper cups.
- Calories 495.4
- Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Fat 24.2 g
- Fiber 2.2 g
- Protein 5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Sodium 124.1 mg
- Sugar 48.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.