An easy to make holiday treat that everyone loves.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages Sweets, candies, confectioner's coating, white
- 1 (14 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
- black pearlized sugar sprinkles
- orange Tic Tac® candies, cut in half
- 1 (12 ounce) package pink candy melts
- candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&Ms®) as needed
- 1 Empty 1 bag white candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and continue to microwave in 15- to 30-second intervals until candy is almost completely melted. Let sit for about 1 minute and stir until smooth. Set the second bag of white candy melts aside.
- 2 Dunk a cookie in the white melted candy. Use a fork to turn it over to ensure it's completely coated on all sides. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place 2 sprinkles in the middle for eyes. Place 1 half of a Tic Tac® under the eyes for a nose. Place 4 more sprinkles in a semi circle on the bottom for the mouth. Repeat for remaining cookies, melting the second bag of white candy melt as needed.
- 3 Place the baking sheet in a cool, dry area for about 25 minutes so candy coating can harden. Do not place in the freezer or the snowmen will sweat.
- 4 Melt the red candy melts as in step 2.
- 5 Cut any excess chocolate off around each cookie. Dip the top part of each cookie in the red melted candy to make a hat and add an M&M® for a design. Place on a new parchment-lined baking sheet and allow to harden, about 25 minutes. Cut off any excess chocolate before serving.
- Calories 163.3
- Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Fat 9 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Sodium 63 mg
- Sugar 17 g