Use this recipe to get a quick and easy chocolate glaze for icing the top of a chocolate Bundt cake.
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 In a small bowl, combine butter with sugar and cocoa.
- 2 Add vanilla. Add milk gradually until smooth.
- 3 Drizzle over cake.
- Calories 94.9
- Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 3 mg
- Fat 1.2 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 9.3 mg
- Sugar 20.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.