- Published May 13th
- Ready In20m
Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Cookies for 18 servings:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Cookies, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Cookies is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Cookies within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Combine the graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; add the egg, vanilla, and chocolate-hazelnut spread and mix by hand until well blended. Form the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until crispy on the outside, 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to rest on cookie sheet a few minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 4.7 grams of fat; 12.1 grams of carbohydrates; 1.6 grams of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 80 milligrams of sodium.