Chocolate pudding pie in a pecan nut crust, topped with whipped topping tastes like heaven. Also known as a Voo Doo Pie.
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Mix together pecans, melted butter, and flour. Pat into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until lightly browned. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, blend 1 cup whipped topping, cream cheese, and confectioners sugar until creamy. Spread into cooled crust.
- 3 Whisk together pudding mix and milk. Spread evenly over cheese layer, and the spread remaining whipped topping on top. Chill 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Calories 542
- Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Fat 34.3 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Sodium 475.5 mg
- Sugar 37.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.