- Published Mar 27th
- Ready In2h 30m
Mint and chocolate meet again in everyone’s favorite chocolate cookie.
Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies for 80 servings:
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 30m
To cook Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies easily:
- 1 Combine the granulated sugar, eggs, melted chocolate, shortening, baking powder, and peppermint extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Gradually beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour.
- 2 Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours or until dough is easy to handle.
- 3 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper; set aside. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in powdered sugar and place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- 4 Bake about 9 minutes or until edges are just set. Transfer the cookies on the parchment paper to a wire rack; cool completely.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Who knew these chocolaty crinkle cookies were so easy to bake? By using parchment paper, you don't have to worry about greasing your cookies sheets anymore. Not only will your cookies slide right off the parchment instead of sticking to the cookie sheet, they'll also bake evenly. Plus, the parchment paper is a perfect surface to catch all of those stray sprinkles so your kitchen will stay clean too!
Per Serving: 57 calories; 2.3 grams of fat; 8.8 grams of carbohydrates; 0.8 gram of protein; 9 milligrams of cholesterol; 16 milligrams of sodium.