This cake is so easy but it tastes so good! My mom gave me the recipe for this mocha colored Bundt cake dripping with coffee liqueur and vodka. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coffee flavored liqueur
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, 3/4 cup water, eggs, 1/4 cup coffee liqueur and 1/4 cup Vodka. Mix well, then pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Pour glaze over hot cake while still in pan. Let cake sit for 30 minutes.
- 4 To make the glaze: in a small saucepan combine sugar, butter and 1/4 cup hot water. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute. remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur and 2 tablespoons vodka.
- Calories 494.8
- Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Cholesterol 58 mg
- Fat 27.8 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Sodium 416.5 mg
- Sugar 38.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.