Graham Cracker Crust with a creamy peanut butter layer, a chocolate pudding layer, and a whipped topping layer. Very good but also very rich!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and peanut butter. Heat in the microwave until soft; mix well. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until the mixture resembles a soft dough. Spread mixture into 2 pie crusts.
- 2 In a small bowl, mix the milk with the instant pudding. Pour over the peanut butter mixture in each crust. Chill until firm.
- 3 Top pies with whipped topping when ready to serve.
- Calories 453.4
- Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Fat 26.4 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Sodium 370.7 mg
- Sugar 42 g