- Published Nov 16th
- Ready In4h 20m
Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie for 8 servings:
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 ounces bittersweet baking chocolate, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In4h 20m
To cook Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie within 4 hours 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie easily:
- 1 Combine sugar, light brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and cloves in a large saucepan. Stir in the pumpkin, evaporated milk, and egg yolks until well combined.
- 2 Heat saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, 8 to 9 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate pieces, butter, and vanilla extract until butter and chocolate have melted and are well incorporated, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour filling into prepared crust and chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 4 hours.
- 3 Garnish with whipped cream.
Per Serving: 478 calories; 23.6 grams of fat; 60.9 grams of carbohydrates; 7.6 grams of protein; 130 milligrams of cholesterol; 737 milligrams of sodium.