- Published Apr 20th
- Ready In1h 5m
Chocolate Revel Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Revel Bars for 24 servings:
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Chocolate Revel Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 5m
To cook Chocolate Revel Bars, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolate Revel Bars is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolate Revel Bars within 1 hour 5 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Revel Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2 In a large bowl, beat together 1 cup butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Mix in eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir into butter mixture. Set aside.
- 3 In a medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1/2 teaspoon salt over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in walnuts and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- 4 Pat 2/3 of the oat mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread chocolate mixture evenly over the top, and dot with remaining oat mixture.
- 5 Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven. Let cool on a wire rack, then cut into bars.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 16 grams of fat; 50.7 grams of carbohydrates; 5.4 grams of protein; 44 milligrams of cholesterol; 293 milligrams of sodium.