- Published Jan 14th
- Ready In58m
Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies for 48 servings:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 48 chocolate-covered caramel candies (such as Hershey's® Kisses®)
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In58m
To cook Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies is about 8 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies within 58 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies easily:
- 1 Beat butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in 1 cup white sugar and brown sugar gradually. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- 2 Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a separate bowl. Add to the butter mixture gradually, beating well. Cover dough and chill for 20 minutes.
- 3 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 4 Press a small amount of dough around each caramel-filled candy. Roll into balls. Pour 2 tablespoons white sugar into a small bowl. Dip the top of each ball into the sugar. Place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle each cookie with some of the coarse salt.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 8 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 4.9 grams of fat; 16.5 grams of carbohydrates; 1.3 gram of protein; 18 milligrams of cholesterol; 190 milligrams of sodium.