- Published Jun 8th
Chocolate Snaps Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolate Snaps for 2 servings:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ⅔ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- 1 egg
Chocolate Snaps Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Chocolate Snaps easily:
- 1 Melt chocolate chips over heat and let cool. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside. With an electric mixer set at medium-low speed, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla, corn syrup and egg and continue beating until well combined. Reduce mixer speed to low and beat in melted chocolate. Add flour mixture and continue beating until well combined.
- 2 Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- 3 Shape dough into approximately 1 inch balls and roll in additional sugar. Put on ungreased baking sheets about 1 inch apart. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until edges are lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Let stand on baking sheets 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 44.2 g of carbohydrate; 36 mg of cholesterol; 16.7 g of fat; 2.1 g of fiber; 3.6 g of protein; 10 g of saturatedFat; 270 mg of sodium; 24 g of sugar;