These creamy chocolate-strawberry pudding shots will be the first to disappear from your party table. Quick, easy, and ready in about 1 hour.
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- ½ cup Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant strawberry pudding mix
- ½ cup strawberries and cream liqueur (such as Baileys®)
- 1 tablespoon shaved dark chocolate, or to taste
- 1 Pour chocolate pudding mix into a bowl. Add 1 cup milk and mix using a wire whisk until well combined. Stir in Irish cream liqueur. Fold in 4 ounces of whipped topping and mix well. Fill plastic shot cups halfway with chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate pudding is set.
- 2 Pour strawberry pudding mix into a bowl. Add remaining 1 cup milk and mix using a wire whisk until well combined. Stir in strawberries and cream liqueur. Fold in remaining 4 ounces of whipped topping and mix well. Spoon strawberry pudding mixture over chocolate pudding in the shot glasses, filling nearly to the top.
- 3 Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until pudding is set. Sprinkle set pudding shots with chocolate shavings.
- Calories 159.9
- Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Fat 4.6 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Sodium 167.5 mg
- Sugar 19.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.