- Published Apr 22nd
- Ready In35m
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Haystacks Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Chocolaty Peanut Butter Haystacks for 30 servings:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup toffee baking bits (such as Heath®)
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Haystacks Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Chocolaty Peanut Butter Haystacks, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Chocolaty Peanut Butter Haystacks is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Chocolaty Peanut Butter Haystacks within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Chocolaty Peanut Butter Haystacks easily:
- 1 Place the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and cook on High for 30 seconds; stir and repeat several times, just until the chips are melted. Add peanut butter, cook for 20 more seconds to warm the peanut butter, and mix thoroughly. Mix in the toffee bits and chow mein noodles; stir to coat the ingredients with the chocolate mixture.
- 2 Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper; drop the mixture onto the lined sheets by the tablespoon. Refrigerate until set.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 5 grams of fat; 7.4 grams of carbohydrates; 1.2 gram of protein; 3 milligrams of cholesterol; 39 milligrams of sodium.