My churro Chex™ mix was a hit at my work. Best part is how easily customizable it is! The Scooby-Doo snacks and Bugles® were a fabulous addition and lent a Halloween look to this mix! Helpful hint: you can get a lot of add-ins from a dollar store!
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex™)
- 2 cups original flavor cone-shaped corn snacks (such as Bugles(R)), divided
- 2 cups cinnamon graham cracker sticks (such as bone-shaped Scooby-Doo snacks)
- ½ cup pecan halves, toasted, divided
- ¼ cup cookie butter (such as Trader Joe's® Speculoos Cookie Butter®)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup cinnamon chips, divided
- 5 cups cinnamon-flavored crispy rice cereal squares (such as Cinnamon Chex™)
- 1 Combine Rice Chex™, 1 cup Bugles®, 1 cup graham cracker sticks, and 1/4 cup pecan halves in a large bowl.
- 2 Melt cookie butter and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup cinnamon chips and stir until smooth and well combined. Remove from heat and pour mixture over the cereal mixture. Stir gently to coat all pieces.
- 3 Spread mixture out onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, separating any larger pieces. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- 4 Combine Cinnamon Chex™ with remaining 1 cup Bugles®, 1 cup graham cracker sticks, and 1/4 cup pecans in a large bowl. Add to the cooled mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Calories 192.8
- Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Fat 10.8 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Sodium 253.9 mg
- Sugar 5.5 g