This is one of my favorite recipes. Baked salmon is coated with a simple mixture of oyster sauce and salad dressing. I always make it for parties and serve it with nugget potatoes. It’s very simple and has lots of flavor.
- ⅓ cup oyster sauce
- ⅓ cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 2 pounds spring salmon fillets
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a small bowl, mix together the oyster sauce, and salad dressing. Coat salmon fillets with the sauce on both sides, and place in a shallow baking dish.
- 3 Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Calories 637.5
- Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Fat 40 g
- Protein 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Sodium 593.5 mg
- Sugar 3.6 g