- Published Aug 8th
- Ready In43m
Cindy’s Microwave Chicken Parmesan Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cindy’s Microwave Chicken Parmesan for 4 servings:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (28 ounce) jar chunky marinara sauce (such as Barilla®)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons crushed oregano
Cindy’s Microwave Chicken Parmesan Cooking Instructions
- Ready In43m
To cook Cindy’s Microwave Chicken Parmesan, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cindy’s Microwave Chicken Parmesan is about 18 minutes , and you can serve your Cindy’s Microwave Chicken Parmesan within 43 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cindy’s Microwave Chicken Parmesan easily:
- 1 Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness.
- 2 Shake bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, and parsley flakes together in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 3 Beat eggs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts in beaten eggs; dredge in bread crumb mixture. Dip and dredge each chicken breast once more.
- 4 Spray a microwave-safe dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in a single layer with cooking spray. Arrange breaded chicken breasts in the dish. Spray tops of the chicken breasts with cooking spray.
- 5 Cook in the microwave at 50% power for 6 minutes. Pour marinara sauce over chicken breasts. Cover and cook at 100% power for 12 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and oregano over sauce. Cover dish and let stand until mozzarella cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 669 calories; 26.6 grams of fat; 51 grams of carbohydrates; 54.4 grams of protein; 209 milligrams of cholesterol; 1973 milligrams of sodium.