Who doesn’t love the smell of something baking in the morning? We love to wake up to these decadent treats. They’re easy to make and can be prepared the night before. They’re not only a delicious breakfast, but they even make a great dessert. In less than 30 minutes you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to your favorite Parisian bakery!
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon bun topping (such as Popcorn Powder®)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted, or more as needed
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Mix cinnamon bun topping and melted butter in a small bowl until well combined.
- 3 Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in the microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, about 1 minute. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- 4 Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon mixture onto each triangle and drizzle some of the chocolate on top. Carefully begin to roll starting at shortest side of triangle up to the opposite point. Once rolled, spread another 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon mixture on top.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Calories 105.6
- Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Fat 7.5 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Sodium 111 mg
- Sugar 3.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.