- Published Apr 12th
- Ready In40m
Cinnamon Heart Popcorn Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cinnamon Heart Popcorn for 16 servings:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups cinnamon red hot candies
- 8 cups popped popcorn
Cinnamon Heart Popcorn Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Cinnamon Heart Popcorn, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cinnamon Heart Popcorn is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Cinnamon Heart Popcorn within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Cinnamon Heart Popcorn easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine butter, corn syrup, and cinnamon candies in a pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes. Pour the syrup over the popcorn in a large, heatproof bowl, and stir to cover the popcorn as evenly as possible. Spread the popcorn out onto the prepared baking sheets.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until the candy coating is set, about 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 13.9 grams of fat; 30.1 grams of carbohydrates; 0.5 gram of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 154 milligrams of sodium.