Easy no-bake cookies with cinnamon and Nutella® flavors for an elegant-tasting cookie!
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package cinnamon chips
- ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®)
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine sugar, butter, and milk in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in cinnamon chips and chocolate-hazelnut spread until melted. Fold oats into mixture.
- 3 Drop mixture by walnut-size spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Calories 152
- Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Fat 6.3 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Sodium 40 mg
- Sugar 17.9 g