- Published Apr 8th
Cinnamon Popcorn II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cinnamon Popcorn II for 8 servings:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 (2.25 ounce) packages cinnamon red hot candies
Cinnamon Popcorn II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Cinnamon Popcorn II easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a large pot or saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour in the popcorn, cover, and shake a couple of times to coat the kernels with oil. When the corn starts to pop, shake pan continuously until popping stops. Pour popped corn into a large paper bag.
- 2 Combine the butter, corn syrup and red hot candies in a microwave safe bowl or saucepan. Heat, stirring occasionally until the candies have melted. Pour the hot syrup over the popped corn, and shake the bag for 1 minute, until completely coated. Cool, and serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 15.5 grams of fat; 28.6 grams of carbohydrates; 1.6 grams of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 91 milligrams of sodium.