This is fast and elegant–everyone always thinks it must be a complicated recipe but it’s shamefully simple. I don’t know why, but I always confess after serving it that it only took a few minutes to make. Either pour it into one bowl or individual serving dishes, and garnish with fresh fruit, such as strawberries or mandarin slices. Try it with pineapple or lime juice in place of the grapefruit, if you like!
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup grapefruit juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 In a large bowl, beat together whipped topping and condensed milk. Gradually beat in lemon and grapefruit juices, until evenly blended.
- 2 Pour the mousse into one bowl or divide it into individual serving dishes. Garnish with fruit, if desired.
- Calories 419.9
- Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Fat 18.3 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Sodium 65.2 mg
- Sugar 41 g