- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In55m
Classic American Blueberry Crisp Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Classic American Blueberry Crisp for 8 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
Classic American Blueberry Crisp Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Classic American Blueberry Crisp, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Classic American Blueberry Crisp is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Classic American Blueberry Crisp within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Classic American Blueberry Crisp easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Combine flour, brown sugar, butter, and salt in food processor; pulse mixture into coarse crumbs.
- 3 Stir sugar, orange juice, tapioca, and cinnamon together in a bowl; add blueberries and stir to coat completely. Spoon blueberry mixture into a large baking dish. Sprinkle crumbs over the blueberries.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden brown and the filling bubbles, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 11.9 grams of fat; 74.1 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 232 milligrams of sodium.