- Published Jan 1st
- Ready In55m
Red, white, and blue American classic! Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Classic American Blueberry Crisp Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Classic American Blueberry Crisp for 8 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
Classic American Blueberry Crisp Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Classic American Blueberry Crisp, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Classic American Blueberry Crisp is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Classic American Blueberry Crisp within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Classic American Blueberry Crisp easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Combine flour, brown sugar, butter, and salt in food processor; pulse mixture into coarse crumbs.
- 3 Stir sugar, orange juice, tapioca, and cinnamon together in a bowl; add blueberries and stir to coat completely. Spoon blueberry mixture into a large baking dish. Sprinkle crumbs over the blueberries.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden brown and the filling bubbles, about 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 11.9 grams of fat; 74.1 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 232 milligrams of sodium.