- Published Aug 29th
- Ready In1h
Coal Region Boilo Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Coal Region Boilo for 18 servings:
- 4 cups water
- 4 1/2 pounds clover honey
- 4 oranges, quartered
- 3 lemons, quartered
- 1 cup raisins
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice berries
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/2 gallon 190 proof grain alcohol
Coal Region Boilo Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Coal Region Boilo, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Coal Region Boilo is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Coal Region Boilo within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Coal Region Boilo easily:
- 1 In a large pot over medium heat, mix the water with honey, and stir to combine. Stir in the orange and lemon quarters, raisins, cinnamon sticks, caraway seeds, allspice berries, and cloves, and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, and strain the liquid into a large pot. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- 2 Slowly pour the grain alcohol into the honey mixture, and stir to combine. Pour into bottles, and cap; refrigerate until use. Serve gently warmed in shot glasses.
Per Serving: 686 calories; 0.1 grams of fat; 103.4 grams of carbohydrates; 0.9 gram of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 9 milligrams of sodium.