- Published Jun 22nd
- Ready In4h 15m
Coconut and Lime Grilled Kale Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Coconut and Lime Grilled Kale:
- 2 (13.5 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 bunches kale, leaves separated, stems discarded
Coconut and Lime Grilled Kale Cooking Instructions
- Ready In4h 15m
To cook Coconut and Lime Grilled Kale, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Coconut and Lime Grilled Kale is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Coconut and Lime Grilled Kale within 4 hours 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Coconut and Lime Grilled Kale easily:
- 1 Heat coconut milk in a saucepan over low heat until lukewarm, about 5 minutes; pour into a large glass bowl. Stir lime juice, paprika, sea salt, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes into milk until marinade is smooth.
- 2 Place kale into marinade and press down to ensure all leaves are covered. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 3 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove kale from marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- 4 Working in batches, grill kale leaves in a single layer until edges are slightly crispy and centers are soft, 45 to 60 seconds per side.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 21.6 g of carbohydrate; 0 mg of cholesterol; 28.6 g of fat; 5.3 g of fiber; 7.8 g of protein; 24.4 g of saturatedFat; 375 mg of sodium; 0 g of sugar;