- Published Dec 31st
Coconut Chocolate Cake I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Coconut Chocolate Cake I for 12 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 20 large marshmallows
- 14 ounces flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Coconut Chocolate Cake I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Coconut Chocolate Cake I easily:
- 1 Mix and bake cake mix as directed for two 8 or 9 inch layers. Let layers cool then split each one in half horizontally to make a total of 4 layers.
- 2 In a saucepan over medium heat mix together the white sugar, butter or margarine, and 1/2 cup of the evaporated milk. Cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the marshmallows and mix until smooth. Stir in the coconut. Spread the filling between the cake layers.
- 3 Mix together the cocoa, remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk, the confectioner's sugar, and the vanilla. Beat until smooth and spread over top and sides of cake.
Per Serving: 620 calories; 15.1 grams of fat; 120.4 grams of carbohydrates; 4.6 grams of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 462 milligrams of sodium.