- Published May 4th
Coconut Fingers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Coconut Fingers for 72 servings:
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Coconut Fingers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Coconut Fingers easily:
- 1 Cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg, vanilla and almond extracts. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until well blended. Fold in the almonds and coconut. Cover dough and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 2 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and grease cookie sheets. Roll dough into 1/2 inch rolls and cut into 1 1/2 inch lengths.
- 3 Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Dip in confectioners' sugar and let cool.
Per Serving: 35 calories; 1.7 grams of fat; 4.6 grams of carbohydrates; 0.4 grams of protein; 6 milligrams of cholesterol; 26 milligrams of sodium.