So easy to make, and so versatile – you’ll want to try all the variations included with this recipe!
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 Preheat oven 325 degrees F. Line baking sheets with foil; grease and flour foil. Set aside.
- 2 In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg white, extracts and coconut; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets; slightly flatten each mound with a spoon.
- 3 Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cool); cool on wire racks. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Calories 76.4
- Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Fat 3.2 g
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Sodium 36.1 mg
- Sugar 5.6 g