- Published Jul 12th
- Ready In50m
Coconut Palm Sugar Toffee Candy Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Coconut Palm Sugar Toffee Candy for 25 servings:
- 1/2 pound palm sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Coconut Palm Sugar Toffee Candy Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Coconut Palm Sugar Toffee Candy, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Coconut Palm Sugar Toffee Candy is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Coconut Palm Sugar Toffee Candy within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Coconut Palm Sugar Toffee Candy easily:
- 1 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Melt sugar and butter together in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat, stirring frequently, to 310 degrees F (155 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms hard, brittle threads. Remove from heat.
- 3 Stir 3/4 of the coconut into the butter mixture. Spread butter-coconut mixture into the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. When the chocolate chips melt, spread the chocolate over the top and sprinkle with remaining coconut. Cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- Watch carefully. The candy burns easily once it reaches 310 degrees F (155 degrees C)!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 10.2 grams of fat; 10.9 grams of carbohydrates; 0.4 grams of protein; 20 milligrams of cholesterol; 57 milligrams of sodium.