- Published Dec 27th
Coconut Rum Balls Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Coconut Rum Balls for 4 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/8 cup confectioners' sugar
Coconut Rum Balls Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Coconut Rum Balls easily:
- 1 In a large bowl, combine crumbs, coconut, & nuts. Add sweetened condensed milk & rum; mix well. Chill 4 hours.
- 2 Shape into 1- inch balls. Roll in sugar. Store in covered container in refrigerator 24 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 1063 calories; 50.8 grams of fat; 133.7 grams of carbohydrates; 16.6 grams of protein; 33 milligrams of cholesterol; 453 milligrams of sodium.