Why pay for expensive iced lattes at coffeehouses when you can make them more affordably in your own home whenever you want?
- 4 cups room-temperature water
- ½ cup coarsely ground coffee beans
- 2 cups almond milk, or to taste
- 1 Combine water and coffee grounds in a large carafe. Stir and cover. Let sit at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 12 to 18 hours.
- 2 Pour the coffee into a bottle through a coffee filter or cheesecloth to catch the grounds.
- 3 Fill an ice cube tray with the cold-brewed coffee and freeze until cubes are set, 6 hours to overnight. Store frozen cubes in a resealable plastic bag until ready to use.
- 4 Fill 1 glass with coffee ice cubes and top with almond milk.
- Calories 75.8
- Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Fat 2.7 g
- Fiber 1.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
- Sodium 185.9 mg
- Sugar 7.5 g