- Published Aug 9th
- Ready In1h
An easy pasta salad bursting with flavor. It is fantastic for your next potluck. But bring a lot, it goes fast!
Cold Southwestern Bow Tie Pasta Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Cold Southwestern Bow Tie Pasta for 6 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground red chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (9 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and diced
Cold Southwestern Bow Tie Pasta Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Cold Southwestern Bow Tie Pasta, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Cold Southwestern Bow Tie Pasta is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Cold Southwestern Bow Tie Pasta within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Cold Southwestern Bow Tie Pasta easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- 2 Whisk olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, ground chile pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Stir corn, black beans, diced tomatoes and green chiles, and green onions into the dressing to coat. Gently mix avocados into bean mixture; fold bow tie pasta into the salad. Cover salad with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 475 calories; 21.2 grams of fat; 64 grams of carbohydrates; 12.8 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 415 milligrams of sodium.