- Published Aug 12th
- Ready In30m
Colorful Vegetable Fajitas Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Colorful Vegetable Fajitas for 4 servings:
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 yellow squash, halved and sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Colorful Vegetable Fajitas Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Colorful Vegetable Fajitas, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Colorful Vegetable Fajitas is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Colorful Vegetable Fajitas within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Colorful Vegetable Fajitas easily:
- 1 Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil, and place in oven. Turn heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for 15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- 2 In a 10 inch skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onions, red and green peppers, and garlic; stir to coat with oil. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir squash into vegetables. Stir in salsa, cumin, and salt. Cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3 Spoon vegetable mixture evenly down the centers of warm tortillas, and sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Roll up tortillas, and serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 531 calories; 22.8 grams of fat; 64.7 grams of carbohydrates; 17.6 grams of protein; 25 milligrams of cholesterol; 1111 milligrams of sodium.