Take everything you love about a big, juicy burger – and turn it into a dip! This creamy, mouth-watering appetizer is flavored with McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix and loaded with ground beef, ketchup, mustard, onions, Cheddar, tomatoes, and pickles. (We weren’t kidding when we said everything!) Bake until melty and serve with steak fries or breadsticks. It’s game time.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 (.87 ounce) package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- ⅓ cup chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped pickles
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix ground beef, onion, ketchup, mustard and Gravy Mix in large skillet until well blended. Cook and stir on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink. Stir in cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 2 Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- 3 Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomatoes and pickles.
- Calories 62.2
- Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 18 mg
- Fat 4.5 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Sodium 149.4 mg
- Sugar 1.2 g