Published Feb 12th
Prep 5m Cook 5m Additional - Ready In 10m
Servings 2 Calories 77 kcal
Try this copycat Starbucks pink drink at home with four main ingredients.
- 0.5 cup water
- 0.25 cup white grape juice or white cranberry juice
- 1 serving wild strawberry sugar-free drink mix (such as Crystal Light)
- 1 (2 g) bag hibiscus tea (such as Tazo Passion®)
- 2.25 cups refrigerated unsweetened coconut milk
- ice cubes, freeze-dried strawberries, or sliced fresh or frozen strawberries as garnish (optional)
- 1 Pour water, juice, and drink mix into a glass. Stir to dissolve. Add tea bag. Let stand for 5 minutes (it doesn't have to be hot). Remove and discard tea bag.
- 2 Fill 2 tall glasses with ice. Add half the strawberry-tea mixture and half the coconut milk to each glass. Stir to combine. Stir in strawberries (if using).
- Calories 77 kcal
- Carbohydrate 6 g
- Protein 1 g
- Saturated Fat 6 g
- Sodium 21 mg
- Fat 6 g