- Published Mar 27th
- Ready In1h
Corn Casserole II Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Corn Casserole II for 4 servings:
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole niblet style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Corn Casserole II Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Corn Casserole II, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Corn Casserole II is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Corn Casserole II within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Corn Casserole II easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8 x12 inch casserole dish.
- 2 In a mixing bowl, combine cream corn, niblet corn, eggs, sour cream, muffin mix, and butter. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- 3 Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- 4 Remove from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. Return to the oven for 15 minutes or until the center is firm.
Per Serving: 852 calories; 52.5 grams of fat; 81.7 grams of carbohydrates; 19.1 grams of protein; 222 milligrams of cholesterol; 1140 milligrams of sodium.