- Published Oct 8th
- Ready In20m
Corned Beef-Stuffed Pumpernickel Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Corned Beef-Stuffed Pumpernickel for 1 serving:
- 1 (2 pound) loaf unsliced, round pumpernickel rye bread
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 small dill pickles, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
Corned Beef-Stuffed Pumpernickel Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Corned Beef-Stuffed Pumpernickel, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Corned Beef-Stuffed Pumpernickel easily:
- 1 Cut a hole in the top of the pumpernickel loaf (creating about a 6-inch lid); hollow out, keeping bread in chunks. Store extra bread in a resealable bag until ready to serve.
- 2 Shred the corned beef into a bowl, and add the onion, dill pickles, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and pickle juice. Season with garlic powder. Mash together until evenly mixed. Add additional pickle juice or mayonnaise if desired to achieve a spreadable consistency.
- 3 Spoon the corned beef mixture into the hollowed-out pumpernickel loaf. Place the lid back on top, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 23.3 g of carbohydrate; 45 mg of cholesterol; 15.2 g of fat; 3.1 g of fiber; 10.7 g of protein; 7.8 g of saturatedFat; 613 mg of sodium; 1 g of sugar;